Welcome to my blog! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
This blog is dedicated to the exploration of headwear-related needs of women experiencing chemotherapy-induced hair loss. A part of my master's thesis project, the blog has been created to help me gain knowledge about the needs, preferences and suggestions related to headwear from women experiencing hair loss due to chemotherapy. Your comments on this blog will be greatly appreciated and might be used in my research. No personally identifying information will be mentioned. The insight gained will be used to develop headwear that will better address women's needs and help improve their quality of life. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It depends on the day and my mood. Some days I want to show off a group such as the American Cancer Society, or the breast cancer ribbon, other days I really don't want anyone to notice me at all.
ReplyDeleteAmen to first comment. Some days I just don't want to be reminded that I had cancer.
ReplyDelete